Ideal professional riders with high expectations and need for extreme chain slack precision for better performance.
❌The 3 Finger Method❌
While people have been using the “3 finger method” to adjust their chain slack, this is definitely not a precise process and does not take into account the different requirements of each motorcycle. As a result, the chain slack may be left too tight or too loose, leading to the damage of motorcycle compartments and even dangerous accidents.
The BPA Chain Adjuster Tool, helps eliminate guesswork and achieve top precision for your chain slack every single time. Within a few seconds, with great ease and precision you can get the perfect chain adjustment that prolongs the life of your motorcycle parts and offers safer rides.
- THE SOLUTION FOR PERFECTLY ADJUSTED CHAIN 24/7 [PATENT PENDING]: Once this dynamic comparator is calibrated for your motorcycle, it indicates in real time what the perfect slack of the chain should be. The easy to read indicators will let you know if the chain is too loose, OK or too tight.
- NO MORE COMPLICATED MEASUREMENTS: If you have ever tried to adjust the tension of the chain manually, with all the measurements and readjustments the service handbooks suggest, you probably know how hard that can be! Thanks to its easy to use design, this chain tension tool can be utilized by everyone, even motorcyclists who do not have any experience in mechanics.
- PERFECT FOR ANY MOTORCYCLE: Thoroughly designed for 3.5 years, the BPA-Racing Slack Setter Tool grants an easier, quicker and more precise adjustment of the slack for all types of motorcycles – Standard, Café Racer, Scrambler, Sport Bike, Sport Touring, Cruiser, Adventure, Enduro and Dual-Sport.
- CHAIN TENSION MATTERS - SAFETY COMES FIRST: Incorrect chain tension can damage various components of your motorcycle and result in accidents. If the chain is tensioned too much, it causes wear on the sprockets while it prevents rear suspension from working properly. If the chain is too loose, it rattles and could jump off anytime. In both cases, dangerous accidents could be caused. With this innovative slack setter you can safely enjoy all your rides to the maximum!
- THE #1 TOOL OF THE MARKET: Manufactured almost entirely of stainless steel with utter attention to all its components, this chain tool will stay by your side for years to come and go. A great buy-once-use-forever investment for every motorcycle owner.
As you may know, in order for the transmission system to operate correctly, frequent maintenance must be carried out: cleaning, lubrication and most importantly chain adjustment.
In the service handbook, the correct dimension of the slack and the time when the adjustment should be carried out are specified by the manufacturer, due to the wear that occurs after a certain number of kilometers.
The adjusting process consists of a series of measurements with measuring tape or sliding caliper. In most cases, this is a time-consuming process and certainly not a pleasant one.
For these reasons, after 3.5 years of research we have designed and this chain slack tool aiming to make the adjustment of the slack quicker, easier and more precise. And we did it!
9+1 Reasons Why This Chain Adjustment Tool Is A Must Have For Any Motorcycle Owner!
- You only have to mount and calibrate the tool to your chain once
- Easy to read signs point whether the chain is too loose or too tight
- Can be used by anyone, even by those with no experience in mechanics
- High precision for your safety – makes it incomparably easy to know when your chain may be looser or tighter than it should be
- Suitable for all models of motorcycles – Standard, Café Racer, Scrambler, Sport Bike, Sport Touring, Cruiser, Adventure, Enduro and Dual-Sport.
- Excellent quality stainless steel for supreme durability
- Prevents the wear of many components and prolongs the life of the transition system
- Ensures your motorcycle will run more smoothly and more silently
- Renders multiple confusing measurements with rulers unnecessary
- Provides a safer riding experience and prevents nasty accidents that wrong chain tension could cause
Not too loose, nor too tight. If you want you chain to last, the slack has to be just right.
Invest In A Safer Riding Experience, Starting From Your Chain – Order Yours Today!